Issues we work on:
Concentrated Animal Feeding Operations
Plastic Pollution and Marine Debris
Seismic Blasting and Offshore Drilling
How we do it:
- We work in cooperation with local communities, businesses, and government agencies to address potential water quality hazards and work towards resolutions.
- We report violations to necessary authorities and hold both polluters and government agencies accountable in resolving the problem.
- We actively engage polluters in resolution actions. We are prepared to take legal action to rid our state of pollution sources.
- We use water sample results to offer scientific evidence validating pollution claims of impacted communities.
- We use photos taken from land, water, and the air to document and submit pollution violations or arising problems.
- We meet with government officials or make public comment on issues affecting our watersheds.
- We coordinate demonstrations, rallies, and direct action when needed.
- We investigate citizen concerns about water quality in our area and respond with all necessary actions.
- We conduct this work with the highest degree of honesty, transparency, and integrity that our communities deserve.