Clean water is fundamental to all life as we know it. Our actions directly impact water quality in the areas in which we live, and beyond. Public education builds solidarity on environmental issues and empowers us all to make a difference together.
Some of our environmental education initiatives include:
- Interactive pollution demonstrations
- Producing short educational films like Seismic Truth. More films to come!
- Coordinating workshops and conferences
- Field experiences
- Presentations for community groups, schools, scouts, after-school and more.
- Educating businesses, staff, and consumers on reducing plastic waste through the Ocean Friendly Establishment program.
To book a presentation, activity, or documentary for your group contact Program Coordinator, Rebecca Drohan. Topics and length can be tailored to meet your needs.